Thursday 4 July 2013

Gandhi : My Guide In The Perspective Of Human Upliftment :

Seven books by Shri Nanubhai Naik for the partyless governance
as said by Gandhiji and Jay prakashji
Gandhi : My Guide In The Perspective Of Human Upliftment :
When the elections to elect government started, people believed that the real democracy had commenced now. But Gandhiji himself then called the parliament a prostitute. He said, ‘The happiness of downtroddens and poor is my truth. That is only my God.’ Thereafter, he started the search for it. For human upliftment, he thought to search such governance which can give the people of India the freedom in true sense. He also thought that such governance starting from India can reach  the freedom of the world. Jayprakashji had then discussed about the partyless government to achieve what Gandhiji wanted.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/151493818/Gandhi-My-Guide-In-The-Perspective-of-Human-Upliftment 

No comments:

Post a Comment